Rotary District 7910 Newsletter - December 7, 2015
If you have any special events you would like me to attend or any inductions or presentations you would like me to make, just let me know.
For complete list of District/Club Events, click here
If your event does not show on that list, let me know.
Monday, December 7-Tuesday, January 5
To submit content for consideration for the Monday, December 14 issue of Rotary District 7910 Newsletter, please e-mail it Jim Fusco at email@example.com.The submission deadline is Friday, December 11. Text must be in Word format. Images must be in either JPEG or PDF format.
View and Download (requires member login)
- Lisa Casillo, Worcester
- Judith Deane, Shrewsbury
- Stuart Deane, Shrewsbury
- Christopher Kalil, Worcester
- Wachusett Area: $406.41 per member
- Montachusett Area: $402.71 per member - shown, left, are: District Governor Jim Fusco (left); and Immediate Past President John Sbrogna (right)
- Fitchburg: $321.09 per member - shown, right, are: Immediate Past President Mary Heafy (left); club Foundation Chair Mary Whitney (center); and Jim Fusco (right)
Waltham Celebrates 90 Years!
- Top, left: Waltham Rotarian Roz Rubin (left) and Nangchukja (right)
- Top, right: Poster of current Waltham membership and when each member joined our club
- Bottom, left: Waltham President Dan Messina (far left), Roz Rubin (second from left), Nangchukja (center); Jim Fusco (second from left); and Ralph Hammond (far right).
- Bottom, right: Jim Fusco (left) and Dan Messina (right)
The Rotary Foundation One Of Top 5 Charities In World
District Seeks Funds For Guyana Playground Project
Fitchburg: Breakfast With Santa - December 13, Hollis Hills Farms
Also in this Zone update:
- Take a moment to learn about the Presidential Conferences that are about to commence around the globe on topics integral to The Rotary Foundation.
- Learn about Intra-Country Committees - Rotary's first structured program dedicated to peace.
- Find out about about speakers who will captivate at the Rotary Convention this spring in Seoul.
- Hear how one governor turned her passion into action with the help of a Rotary Action Group.
- Hear how clubs across our geographic area celebrated World Polio Day - and how one governor's commitment to polio eradication has been rewarded by his vocational peers.
- Be proud of what you and your club has accomplished - join us in "framing it up" on Facebook.
- Learn about Rotary UN Day and how two of our own were celebrated at that event.
- And as always, check out the latest membership numbers across our two zones.
Know a great Rotary event that is happening in our two Zones? Please contact editor Marty Helman with article ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org. And have a blessed, blessed holiday season.
To read the December newsletter, click here.