When Change Is Good, Not So Good, and Productive
By Pat and Skip Doyle
- Revisit as many clubs as possible in the next few months.
- Help our clubs achieve the goals they set in July
- Do all we can to build membership in the district
- Plan a grand event to celebrate our Million Dollar Foundation Journey
- "Move the ball forward," in harmony, with District Governor-ElectKarin Gaffney, District Governor-Nominee Steve Sager and District Governor-Nominee-Designate Pamela Anastasi
- Celebrate all of this at our Multi-District Conference this April in in Providence
WELCOME, NEW ROTARIANS
- Jay Antonetti, Groton Pepperell
- Kathi Crowley, Groton Pepperell
- Oceana Montalvo, Milford
Remember to ask ... ask ... ask!
remembering our ROTARIANS
DISTRICT SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE, MARCH 15
Applications Sought for David and Eleanor Morley Endowed Global Grant Scholarship
To learn more about the Morley Scholarship, click here.
To download the Morley Scholarship flyer in PDF format, click here.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP GROWTH, ’16-‘17
DISTRICT & CLUB ROUNDS
Auburn Teams Up with FAME for Music & Wine Event to Benefit Education on March 17
The Cookbook cover features a full-page color photo of the MIT Endicott House in Dedham, where the club meets on Thursdays. This fundraising Cookbook is available for $25, plus shipping. You may purchase it at DedhamRotary.org, or by contacting Past President Sandra Nelson at email@example.com. Happy New Year - and bon appetit!
Maynard Presented RI Membership Retention Award
Westborough Uses PayPal to Raise Nearly $2,000 for Polio Plus
Nashoba Valley Tools Up for Bolton Repair Cafe on January 21
Meet Tatsuya Hayase, Our Rotary Scholar
Left to right: Newton Rotarian Chris Chu; Rotary Scholar Tatsuya Hayase, his wife, Marie Hayase, and their son, Yuto Hayase; Host Counselor Indira Desai, immediate past president of Newton Rotary; Newton Rotary President Paul Sullivan and his wife, Monica Sullivan; District Scholarship Chair Tory DeFazio, a Wellesley Rotarian; and Newton Rotarians Tony Bibbo and Tom Keery.