Rotary District 7910 Newsletter - March 14, 2016
2016 District Conference: Plymouth Rocks!
- Hospitality 'Sweets' Request Form
- Cruise Registration Form
- Golf Registration Form
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facebook 'Like' Contest
Attend A Presidential Conference
- Representing Your Community’s Professions: A Classification Assessment
- Diversifying Your Club: A Member Diversity Assessment
- Finding New Club Members: A Prospective Member Exercise
- Improving Your Member Retention: A Retention Assessment and Analysis
- Enhancing the Club Experience: Member Satisfaction Survey
- Understanding Why Members Resign: Exit Survey
Rotary Global Rewards: Sign Up Today!
- Doing more good work: Involve more members in Rotary projects with savings on truck rentals, airfare, and hotels.
- Building Rotary friendships: Forge richer friendships with fellow members with your dining and entertainment offers.
- Sharing our story with someone new: Tell people about Rotary’s work when you use discounts at coffee shops and restaurants.
Wasseem Al-Attar, Concord
Joseph Carella, Newton
Carol Chudnofsky, Newton
Jack Doolin, Fitchburg
Sandra Sagehorn Elliot, Fitchburg
Marty Griffin, Westford
Kerry Lavin, Newton
Scott Peckins, Sturbridge
Darryl Richardson, Fitchburg
David Thibodeau, Fitchburg
William Woodard, Newton
- Harbor Cruise aboard the Pilgrim Belle: click here. Five-minute walk from the hotel. 1-1/12-hour cruise of Plymouth Harbor. You must register and pay for this event in advance because space is limited. Your price includes a box lunch: for Deli Box lunch $30, click here; and for Lobster Roll, $40, click here.
- Golfing at the Squirrel Run Golf Course: click here. 14 minute drive from the hotel. Tee time is 12 noon. A great opportunity to golf at the beautiful Squirrel Run Golf Course. Price is only $40 person and includes your golf cart. Space is limited so make your reservations early: click here.
- Plymouth Rock: Hotel 1620 at Plymouth Harbor is only 75 feet from the waterfront, and Plymouth Rock is only a short walk away, along the harbor. After seeing the Rock, just stroll along Water Street and enjoy the quaint shops.
- Plimouth Plantation: 13-minute drive from the hotel. In our House of Friendship, there will be a display by Plimouth Plantation. Stop by the display and pick up your discount tickets. Enjoy Plimouth Plantation on Saturday afternoon and again on Sunday, with admission.
- Walking Tour of Plymouth: Just walk out the front door of the Hotel 1620 at Plymouth Harbor and you will be a short walk from quaint shops, restaurants, ice cream shops, souvenir shops, wineries and more.
- Stay at Hotel 1620: If you choose not to leave the hotel, there would plenty to do. Wander through the House of Friendship and see all the great displays that your clubs and District 7910 have created. Or, just enjoy a leisurely afternoon at the indoor pool.
Westford Rotary Hosts Westford Academy’s Peace Love Cupcakes
Ukraine Rotary Clubs Need Our Help With Recent Polio Outbreaks
Friday, April 15: District 7910 - Deadline for Facebook Contest
RYLA Reminder: Online student registration opens March 15
By Christine Pinney
Please inform selected students and alternates that they must:
Christine Pinney, vice chair of District 79810's RYLA Committee, may be reached at email@example.com
Rotaract Roundup: District 7910 Holds First-Ever Rotaract Advisor Training Seminar
Membership Corner: What is a membership chair to do?
District Positions: Treasurer
- Friday, April 8, 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Holiday Inn, Boxborough
- Prepare incoming club leaders for their year in office and build their leadership teams
- Give the district governor-elect and incoming assistant governors and district committees the opportunity to motivate club leadership teams and develop their working relationships
- Presidents-elect (who are required to attend both the PETS and the Post-PETS seminars)
- Incoming club secretaries
- Incoming club treasurers
- Incoming club committee chairs (especially, chairs of the administration, membership, public relations, and service projects committees)