Membership Workshops Begin in 7 Days
District Food Packaging Event in 25 Days
Zone 24/32 Institute Highlights
By Pat and Skip Doyle
Important! Important! Important!
You asked! We Listened!
Two District-Wide Events: Membership Workshops and District Food Packaging
- Area D: Monday, October 24, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Brookline VFW, Brookline. To register, click here
- Area B: Monday, October 24, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Concord Academy, Concord. To register, click here
- Area C: Tuesday, October 25, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Chuck's Steak House, Auburn. To register, click here
- Area A: Wednesday, October 26, 6:30-8:30 p.m., The Manor, West Boylston. To register, click here
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Click here to submit content for the October 24 issue to Immediate Past District Governor/Newsletter Editor Jim Fusco.
Click here for past issues.
WELCOME, NEW ROTARIANS
- Carlos Aguilera, Franklin
- Rebecca Neale, Bedford
CLUB MEMBERSHIP GROWTH, ’16-‘17
DG Visits Last week
DISTRICT & CLUB ROUNDS
Concord's Oktoberfest to Rock on October 22
Acton-Boxborough and Littleton's Masquerade Ball and Murder Mystery Dinner on October 22
Governor Charlie Baker (third from left) poses with members of the Massachusetts Prevention Alliance on September 27 in Bedford. He was the featured speaker at an event sponsored by the Rotary clubs of Bedford, Billerica, Lowell, Newton and Shrewsbury.
Lowell Visited by District Polio Team
Women in Rotary: A Radio Interview
District Banners Available
On to Atlanta in 2017
MAJOR DISTRICT & CLUB HAPPENINGS: FALL 2016
For more information, contact club President Dan Cunnimham at email@example.com.
Sunday, October 23: Auburn - 'Flips for Scholars Pancake Breakfast'
For more information and to RSVP, click here
Sunday, October 23: Westborough - 'Trivia Bee'
Saturday, October 29: Sturbridge - 'Antique Appraisal Show'